Digital Linear Heat Detector
Protectowire Digital Linear Heat Detector is the most widely used linear heat detector in the fire detection industry. It is a continuous heat detector capable of detecting heat anywhere along its length. The sensor cable is comprised of two steel conductors individually insulated with a proprietary heat sensitive polymer. The insulated conductors are twisted together to impose a spring pressure between them, then wrapped with a protective tape and finished with a protective outer jacket.
- Detects at any point along its length providing uniform sensitivity.
- Available in a wide range of operating temperatures and outer jackets.
- Provides alarm point location with suitably configured control panels.
- Simple design for easy troubleshooting and low maintenance costs.
- Outer jackets resist corrosion, chemicals, dust, dirt, moisture, and temperature extremes.