Wood Finish Doors
Wood finish door offer the perfect combination and alternative for architects who prefer to use “Steel over Timber“, these doors offer the elegance of wood with the strength of steel.
Wood finish door is a representation of natural beauty of wood in durable, fire rated steel door. It is an ideal door to go with commercial, residential and hotel buildings particularly for main entrance doors, office doors. It is a logical solution to replacement of wooden doors due to its high fire rating, durability and natural wood effect. It is also very economical compared to fire rated wooden doors while maintaining the natural finish look of solid wood.
- 44mm standard, also available in 63mm
- Honeycomb or Rock Wool infill available.
- Less expensive, lower maintenance and energy efficient.
- 1.0mm, 1.2mm gauge steel standard.
(1.5mm gauge or 2.0mm gauge steel optional.)
(wide range of wood finish grain available.)
- 1.5mm gauge top and bottom flush or inverted channel spot-welded to face sheets.
- Fire Label Available.
- 4 hrs Fire Rated flush door or with vision panel.
- 4mm for hinges.
- 2.5mm gauge for locks.
- 2.5mm gauge for closers.