Various types of hydrant's valves
- Body : Copper Alloy to BS 1400
- Handwheel : Grey Cast Iron to BS 1452
- Inlet : Flanged or BSP screw thread
- Outlet : Female instantaneous to BS 336 and other connections
- Pressure Test : 22.5 bar
- Manufacture and certified to BS 5041 Part 1*
- Nominal size : DB65 2-1/2", DN50 2". DN80 3"
Pressure regulating valve
- Suitable for inlet pressure up to 20bar
- Reduced outlet static pressure can be set from 5 to 8bar
- Outlet pressure remain constant with inlet pressure range from 7bar to 20bar
- Pressure test to 30bar
- Flow rate up to 900L/M
Indicator Post with Gate Valve
The Indicator Post with gate valve provides a means for operating a buried or otherwise inaccessible gate valve to controlled flow of water in buried pipe. A wrench is provided to fit on top of the unit for turning the gate valve open and shut.
Indicator Post readily and clearly indicates whether the gate valve buried is open or shut. It is suitable for gate valves from 4" up to 12" (other sizes are available also).
The Indicator Post is manufactured to suit various buried depth, it is also easily adjusted in the field for exact depth without disassembly. It is mounted on top of the gate valve with flange for support.
Material of construction: Cast Iron.
- Zinc plated inlet connection
- AISI 304 / AISI 316 stainless steel inlet connection
- UNI / DIN, ANSI / ASA flanged inlet connection
- Flow rate 233lpm, 378 lpm
- Expansion ratio 816:1, 820:1 - Weight 59kg